Audiovisual and Interactive Productions
(available in French)
Created in 1988,
the aim of the Louvre audiovisual production unit is to offer the public a new
vision of the collections and of the museum. It allies itself with coproducers,
selects a director and a film structure, associating with them wherever possible
a distributor and an editor.
The unit is also involved in some multimedia
Productions are available on video cassette, and some are also
available on CD-ROM.
They reflect three editorial lines:
- Encouraging knowledge and appreciation of the collections of the Louvre
- improving an understanding of the role and function of the museum,
- defending and illustrating art history.
- The Collections of the Louvre Museum
secondes pour une oeuvre"
- The Louvre Palace and Museum
Louvre palace and museum
of the Louvre
- History of Art