Customized / Faculty-led Programs
Customized/Faculty-led programs developed on demand
to attend the specific needs of international institutions.
Organized under the supervision of a faculty member, customized programs/Faculty-led programs are developed on demand to attend the specific needs of international institutions and educators.
- The contents are flexible and may vary according to the intended demand.
- It can be tailored to any necessary length and may include technical visits, cultural activities, visits to NGOs and service learning.
- Classes, seminars and lectures can be presented in English.
Faculty-led programs are developed for groups of students and professionals.
Minimum age requirement: 18 years old.
The International Cooperation Central Coordination Office of PUC-Rio is experienced on developing academic and cultural experiences to university students and professionals interested in learning about Brazil, and/or increasing their knowledge through a rich combination of in-class activities and practical experiences in an university environment.
that takes place every July for 2 weeks.
January, February and July are the preferable months.
Additional Services (Provided by Request)
- Local transportation
- Assistance to accommodation
- Social and cultural activities
- Field trips
- Among the 10 best higher education institutions of Brazil
- A Doctoral and Research intensive University with over 75 years old
- A leading institution on international student mobility
- Expertise in the development of tailor made faculty-led programs
- Over 10 years of success developing faculty-led programs and about 2,000 participants from all over the world
- A friendly, safe, green and global campus environment
- A distinguished location – Rio de Janeiro!
Institutions interested in requesting a faculty-led program at PUC-Rio may contact:
Deputy Associate Vice-President for Academic Affairs
Senior Advisor for Short-term Programs